Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week we're waiting on:

Soul Thief by Jana Oliver

Riley has about had it up to here. After the devastating battle at the Tabernacle, trappers are dead and injured, her boyfriend Simon is gravely hurt, and now her beloved late father has been illegally poached from his grave by a very powerful necromancer. Add to the mix: Ori, one sizzling hot freelance demon hunter who’s made himself Riley’s unofficial body guard, and Beck, a super over-protective “friend” who acts more like a grouchy grandad, and Riley’s almost ready to leave Atlanta altogether. But as the demon count in Atlanta increases, the Vatican finally sends its own Demon Hunters to take care of the city’s “little” problem, and pandemonium breaks loose. Only Riley knows that she might be the center of Hell’s attention. With an extremely powerful Grade 5 demon stalking her, and her luck can’t last forever. (From Demon Trapper's website)

Release Date: August 30, 2011
Find it at:

The Demon Trapper's website  |  GoodReads  |  Amazon  |  Barnes & Noble

Why we're waiting: I am currently reading The Demon Trapper's Daughter right now.  And Loving it! Good thing I don't have to wait long because I might become a Grade-One Bibio-fiend! (Don't know what I'm talking about? Then you better read The Demon Trapper's Daughter now.)


So. What are you waiting on? Let me know so I can check it out.

7 comments:

  1. I just got the Demon Trapper's Daughter and can't wait to crack it open!! :)

    My WoW: http://lost-in-lit.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Demon Trapper's Daughter was such a fun read. I can't wait for this one either. Great pick and thanks for stopping by! :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks so good! I mean hey she is wearing converse...whats not to love?

    Check out what has us on pins & needles here!  And while your there don't forget to sign up for our upcoming Halloween event/Giveaway Hop! Or enter to win Sweetly by Jackson Pearce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good one, I have not read this series yet, but it does sound good! My WOW is over @ Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to reading The Demon Trapper's Daughter soon.

    Please check out my wow.

    My First WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Demon Trappers daughter, but have not started it yet. Definitely want to read this one too. It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ii want this as well. New follower. I read the first one and really liked it. Can't wait to get my hands on this book. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog. Having a giveaway going on.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post